New rpmfusion-developers list member introduction - attempt #2

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 12:39:27 CEST 2014

Hi Bob,

On 07/23/2014 08:25 PM, Bob Lightfoot wrote:
>  Dear RPM Fusion Developers:
>       I am a fedora user since F8 and a participant in their QA process
>  since about F13. I use mostly centos on my workstations and server,
>  but still run several vm to test Fedora.  I recently began playing
>  with mock and doing rebuilds of my favorite packages for use on
>  Centos6 and Centos7.  I am not very fluent with either git or cvs so
>  this will be a learning curve for me if I wind up helping package or
>  develop something.
>  Look forward to just watching things for a while.

Welcome to the rpmfusion community.

Note that if you're already a sponsored Fedora packager, you can just
submit packages for review and/or review others review requests.

If you're not yet a Fedora packager, we would prefer you package
something for Fedora proper first, and go through the Fedora
sponsoring process. But if you have nothing you want to package for
Fedora (hard to believe) and do want to package something for
rpmfusion we can make an exception.

Regards,

Hans