rpmfusion review process

Alec Leamas leamas.alec at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 17:08:36 CEST 2014

On 07/15/2014 03:05 PM, Sérgio Basto wrote:
> Hi,
> Sorry for late answer I'm completely overloaded

Ha, I know that feeling :)
> We got a Steering committee http://rpmfusion.org/SteeringCommittee

It's just that Hans, Thorsten and Matthias effectively has resigned. So.
there is no steering committee unless new members are appointed/elected.

> Nicolas Chauvet was announced as master administrator by the previous master , some months ago on this Mailing list but I can't find the email in question.

This is really good, we need someone who makes this job, and Nicholas
makes it really well. The problem is just that the master administrator
role isn't defined in any document (?).

In particular, is it the master administrator's task to make a "super
review" after the regular package review?

Cheers!

--alec