introducing 3e-calendar

Michal Altmann michal.altmann at zonio.net
Mon May 5 10:52:40 CEST 2014

Hello, I would like to introduce myself as a packager of our product
called 3e server. That is full scale calendaring system which allows
users to manage their calendars, manipulate events and coordinate
meetings with other users.

I want to place our packages to the rpmfusion repositories and finding
someone who can guide me thru this process. I have a question about
non-open source codes, because our product is free only for some
limited count of users, we do not want to place source code in
required SRPM package. I was thinking about some kind of installer,
which download precompiled binaries from our website like in the case
of flash plugin. Is this an only option?

Have a nice day

--
|     Michal Altmann
 |
|    Zonio s.r.o.
     Fr. Halase 1448/31, 370 08 Ceske Budejovice
    www.zonio.net