introducing 3e-calendar

solarflow99 solarflow99 at gmail.com
Mon May 12 05:09:21 CEST 2014

This sums it up pretty well, for a package with a 3rd party file, I can say
my package also uses the same thing, maybe you can see the spec file as an
example:  http://jzygmont.fedorapeople.org/dosemu.spec

Choosing the Fedora release you want to build is mentioned here:
http://rpmfusion.org/Contributors#Import_your_package

I usually test the rpmbuild process on my own computer, and keep editing
the spec file until i'm satisfied with it enough to submit a build.  It
took me a lot of trial and error:)   I found this page was very helpful: