Nvidia 340.xx series rpms

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 22:11:04 CET 2014

>  Hey,
>
> Finally got around to create rpms for Nvidia 340.xx legacy driver.
> It was much simpler than I anticipated mainly thanks to the
> outstanding work done by previous contributors, thank you :)
>
> Should I send them for the usual review to bugzilla?
> I'm asking because it's just a copy paste from nvidia 343
> plus few small changes.
>
> Repo for F20 and F21:
> https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/przemal/nvidia-340xx/
> Source rpms, spec:
> http://przemal.net/pub/rpm/nvidia-340xx/

Hello,

Thx for your work.

You need to submit your packages for review.
Please follow this process: http://rpmfusion.org/Contributors

On a side note, I remind you that suhc content is probably not relevant for
a copr repository.
Please double check if it's permitted.

As a very quick review, you should update the %description for the 340xx
branch.
About the libnvidia-ml.so move, Can you reminds me which are the
dependencies of it (using ldd) ? It may be better to move the
nvidia-debugdump to the cuda subpackage instead. But actually it looks
correct.

--
-