mass rebuild plan

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Tue Sep 2 10:18:26 CEST 2014

Hi,

>    not rebuild because have very large files (255 megas) :
>        ufoai\*

these are game data that can be reused across versions (for which reasons
it doesn't have the distro tag, not to duplicate unnecesarily), the package
with binaries is much smaller

however, a new version finally came out, I have the update in my to-do-soon
queue, so I guess it'd be okay to leave it untouched for now and just
include the update later as I'll be done with it

K.

p.s. volunteers welcome, I have things way over my head

--
Karel Volný
QE BaseOs/Daemons Team
xmpp kavol at jabber.cz