Intruduction

David Brown dmlb2000 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 02:18:17 CEST 2015

Hi!

I'm currently a Fedora developer with interests in high performance
computing (HPC) and software that supports those systems. I've been
focusing my efforts in Fedora supporting software for EPEL and would like
to do the same here. There are many pieces of software that have been
consistently used on HPC systems for many years and I think would be a
great addition to rpmfusion. I also have interests in supporting RHEL 7 and
have been wondering why its not supported yet. I'd be certainly willing to
help contribute to that effort as well, but I'll dig through the mailing
list to see what's the current state.

Thanks,
- David Brown