Status update for RPMFusion F22

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Wed Aug 5 17:41:36 CEST 2015

On Dom, 2015-07-26 at 11:26 +0200, Tomasz Torcz wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 07:19:18PM +0100, Sérgio Basto wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Looks like we have one more step done, please test it :).
> >
> > Releases for Fedora 22 are done and now we got the updates on
> > rpmfusion-free-updates and rpmfusion-nonfree-updates. Please enable
> > those repos (if not already enabled) and please purge yum/dnf caches
> > for yum with:
> >     yum clean all
> >
> > for dnf :
> >     dnf clean all
>

>   By the way, is there an ETA for releases for F23 and rawhide (F24)?

No, unfortunately, IMO, is better think that we don't have any ETA .
Also don't have many news, Kwizart are moving things to a new builder in
new infra, as far as I understand it, the builder will have at least 8
GB of Ram ... , but even got a builder, infrastructure is not closed to
be finish and I think just after we have a new infra we will have new
branches, except the priority 0 branches .

Best regards,
--
Sérgio M. B.