Fedora 21 EOL - CVS is closed!

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 21:41:19 CET 2015

Hello,

With Fedora 21 gone End Of Life on 1st December, I've made the very last
push for f21 earlier today.

Given that CVS is still pointing to F-21, there is no branch to push into
CVS anymore.
But since few months, the CVS content is synchronized to an internal git
preview infrastructure that is automatically forwarded to
github.com/rpmfusion

The current work-flow, until the new infra is setup will be to clone (or
fork) from github and push to your personal namespace or attach the patch
(in git am usable form) and block https://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/3820.
We don't proceed github pull request, those aren't forwarded yet, so you
really need to block #3820 with a new bug (creating bugs in our bugzilla is
still cheap). I will have a short list of people able to forward content to
R/W internal git preview that is then forwarded to github as R/O.

I will probably update the wiki to reflect that until the new tools and
infra are available.
http://rpmfusion.org/Contributors

Current priority is:
1/ setup the new infra to push git content using rfpkg-free/rfpkg-nonfree.
(gitolite)
Recently has an issue with fasClient that should be fixed now. Need time to
work on it.
2/ Close the f23 repository for release and move to updates.
3/ Introduce new packages from the review queue. (so if you don't know how
to help, please have a look on the review request queue
https://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/2).

Thx

--
-