Bug triage for f23

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 12:01:49 CET 2015

Hi,

On 21-11-15 13:40, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:

<snip>
>>> rpmfusion-nonfree pipelight
>>> rpmfusion-nonfree pipelight-common
>>>

>> The problem with pipelight is that it depends on
>> pipelight-selinux which was imported into Fedora,
>> but then later dropped as the rest of pipelight
>> ended up in rpmfusion. We should add a new
>> pipelight-selinux package to rpmfusion-nonfree
>> and import the latest src.rpm from:
>>
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=545078
>>
>> To fix this, feel free to make me the maintainer
>> of pipelight-selinux (I'm a pipelight user).
>>

> I don't get in which direction the wind blows currently WRT selinux policy
> packaging, but can't we have the pipelight-selinux merged back into
> pipelight package ? (keeping the -selinux package might be optional since
> obviously we are using selinux by default and even this package requires
> -selinux by default).

Ok, I've updated pipelight to the latest upstream and merged the selinux
policy into the existing pipelight package as suggested.

I've pushed this to ssh://gitolite3@pkgs.kwizart.net/nonfree/rpms/pipelight.git
master, so if you start a build then this one should be resolved too.

Thanks & Regards,

Hans