Branching of F-21 / ability to build packages for rawhide

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Tue Feb 24 00:50:10 CET 2015

On Qua, 2015-02-18 at 01:38 +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Sérgio Basto wrote:
> > So I think ETA is 2015-02-10 ( Branch Fedora 22 from Rawhide ) from
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/22/Schedule
>
> That's the date (which is now also past) at which Fedora branched Fedora 22
> (!), RPM Fusion still hasn't even branched for Fedora 21 (!!!). We're over
> one release late!

Sorry I hadn't much time to write lately, but I thinking create an
rpmfusion temporary with things for F22.
Sources on github and follow Russsian Fedora model , anyone knows people
from Russsian Fedora ?
I try contact them , but can't get permissions jabber.ru ,  captcha
doesn't work .

Thanks,
--
Sérgio M. B.