Wiki main page needs to list F21 packages

Michel Alexandre Salim salimma at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 7 05:12:57 CET 2015

Hi all,

The wiki main page probably needs updating to show F21 packages (and
drop F18 and F19) in the "Browse available packages" section -- I've
heard people in Linux fora assuming there are no F21 builds yet because
of the information currently shown there.

Also, how do I reset my Wiki password - or is it still being locked
down? My FAS credentials don't work and I can't request a password reset
for my really old Wiki account I once created.

Thanks,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim
Fedora Project Contributor: http://fedoraproject.org/