(on list) Re: State of the RPM Fusion repository for f22

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Sun Jul 12 01:01:46 CEST 2015

Hi,
Sharing this particular sentence, to see if someone could help out  .

On Seg, 2015-06-08 at 00:14 +0200, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> I still need to discover how to properly mirror the git modules to
> github, but that's a low priority WRT having the pkgs.rpmfusion.org up
> and running.

In packages [1] (and also in pkgdb2) we got links to :

    Bodhi [3]
    Koji Builds [4]
    Bugzilla [5]
    SCM [6]
    Pkgdb Package Info [2]

what do you mean by pkgs.rpmfusion.org ? Packages [1] ?
or pkgdb2 [2] ? or SCM ? SCM could be github.

[1] https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/
[2] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/
[3] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/
[4] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/