(on list) Re: State of the RPM Fusion repository for f22

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 12:09:11 CEST 2015

> On Sun, 2015-07-12 at 00:01 +0100, Sérgio Basto wrote:
> > On Seg, 2015-06-08 at 00:14 +0200, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> > > I still need to discover how to properly mirror the git modules to
> > > github, but that's a low priority WRT having the pkgs.rpmfusion.org
> > up
> > > and running.
>

> I found this:
>
> https://help.github.com/articles/about-github-mirrors/
>
> which says one needs a post receive hook that automatically pushes
> commits to a mirror repository on github. I can ask the fedora infra
> folks for details if required? I think they even have fedmsg setup on
> the fedora-infra-application github repos - I remember seeing messages.

Pushing the content into github as a post-receive is only one aspect of the
setup.
There is a need to hook the github module creation and setup (module
description, disable wiki and emails notification) from the "fedora" git
module creation script.

This script is located here from the fedora- infrastructure ansible git (
https://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/infra/ansible.git)
ansible/roles/distgit/files/setup_git_package
I've already made a dedicated git module for each ansible role, so once you
figured-out what to modify; I can give you access to the module that I've
already modified to setup the distgit packages.

There is indeed a github2fedmsg ansible role, probably used to retrieve
notifications from github..

Thx

--
-