x265 in F-22 at 1.2 instead of 1.6 ?

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Sat May 16 16:56:16 CEST 2015

> On Sáb, 2015-05-16 at 14:12 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > While updating my system to the new F-22 rpmfusion repos (good job
> kwizart!),
> > I had some problems because at one time my system picked up
> x266-libs-1.6 from
> > one of the rpmfusion branches I had my .repo files pointing at.
> >
> > Where as the current F-22 repo (and koji) has 1.2 . 1.2 works fine, but
> it
> > seems to me that we should update to 1.6 at some time.
>
> I would like soname bump for x264 on F-22 , but as we have
> infrastructure , we will also bump on F-21, so I don't know the
> solution .

Somehow, x265 1.6 from f21  was missed from the f22 (manual) rebuilt.
arm-f21 and arm-f20 are automatically done, but I would need to recreate
the src.rpm with a .fc22 for Koji not to complain on the wrong dist
tag.That's why it remains a manual task for now.
So far, only ffmpeg and mplayer have been updated specifically for the f22
branch (despite there is no SONAME bump), And I would like to keep that
list short until the whole git repository is published.

For x265, I'm fixing theses. I will publish the fixed repository in a few
hours.

As also liked try build VirtualBox 5 Beta on devel repos ... etc.

This is not a high priority, you can still create a personal repository
with theses packages published at least until the f21 virtualbox src.rpm
doesn't diverge for f22.
Thx for you work on this.

--
-