k9copy -> k9copy-reloaded

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri May 29 15:34:39 CEST 2015

On Fri, 2015-05-29 at 14:26 +0100, Sérgio Basto wrote:
> Lets try upload to upstream, please, is the better solution isn't ?
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/k9copy-reloaded
>
> I already put there patches from RPMFusion

Yes, but I cannot possibly create 100+ upstream bugzilla accounts and
send them the appdata files by myself - maintainers would probably
already have accounts and could do it, hopefully :)

Having said that, a number of RPMFusion packages do not have an active
upstream, so for them, the appdata will just have to be carried in the
srpm.
--
Thanks,
Regards,