port of game-data-packager to Fedora

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 12:44:36 CET 2015

Hi,

On 03-11-15 16:17, Tom Callaway wrote:
> On 11/03/2015 02:49 PM, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> lgogdownloader is more interesting. Which also makes me wonder about
>> game-data-packager itself. I really do not see any reason for them not to
>> be in Fedora proper, but I must admit it sort of a gray area.
>>
>> I think you may want to mail Tom Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com>
>> about how acceptable both of them are for Fedora. He is the go to
>> persons for questions like these, and any answer he gives is the
>> definitive answer.
>
> I'm actually going to defer to FESCo on this, since legally, there is no
> issue with either.

Ok,

Alexandre, that means that I'm afraid you will get an early introduction
to some of the red tape processes in Fedora.

Can you please file a ticket with FESCo to discuss the suitability of
both lgogdownloader and game-data-packager.

You will need a Fedora account (you will need one anyways to package
some of the game-data-packager deps):

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/new

And then file a ticket here:

https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/