What is missing for f23 readyness ?

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 12:07:39 CET 2015

I would like theses two tasks to be picked by others.

There is a number of packages that need to be rebuilt as they wasn't
updated for f23 "mass rebuilt" specially because of c++ ABI changes. If
someone can bring me a list I will submit them for rebuild next week.

Also few packages and libraries was not updated to their latest upstream or
matching their fedora counterpart (faac, audacity-freeworld, etc). I would
like to have maintainers contact provenpackager (that have access to the
git preview repo) so they can fetch the update of theses packages.
Best would be to make a general review of missing updates.

That would help me to concentrate on infra tasks.

Then it will be possible to introduce new packages that will be git only
(to answear the question from Mohamed).

Thx

--
-