Bug triage for f23

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 12:59:59 CET 2015

Hi,

On 15-11-15 08:12, Sérgio Basto wrote:
> On Sáb, 2015-11-14 at 16:34 +0100, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm still trying to focus on rfpkg/distgit infra tasks. But there are
>> others tasks that can be worked on.
>> Many packages are not recent enought for f23 and might fail at
>> runtime for any reason.
>
> Sorry something went wrong in previous emails, the final list is:
> rpmfusion-free bombono-dvd
> rpmfusion-free get-flash-videos
> rpmfusion-free libopenshot
> rpmfusion-free mixxx
> rpmfusion-free nailer
> rpmfusion-free oxine
> rpmfusion-free python-libopenshot
> rpmfusion-free qmmp-plugins-freeworld
> rpmfusion-free smc

smc just needs a rebuild against the F-23 buildroot
for the new boost found there. I've tested this locally,
just rebuilding the current f22 spec should be enough
(it will get a new dist-tag to make it newer).

> rpmfusion-free smc-music

This one just needs smc to be fixed.

> rpmfusion-free sox-plugins-freeworld
> rpmfusion-free xpra-codecs-freeworld
> rpmfusion-free z-push-zarafa
> rpmfusion-nonfree frogatto

frogatto just needs a rebuild against the F-23 buildroot
for the new boost found there. I've tested this locally,
just rebuilding the current f22 spec should be enough
(it will get a new dist-tag to make it newer).

> rpmfusion-nonfree gmameui
> rpmfusion-nonfree pdflib-lite-perl
> rpmfusion-nonfree pipelight
> rpmfusion-nonfree pipelight-common

The problem with pipelight is that it depends on
pipelight-selinux which was imported into Fedora,
but then later dropped as the rest of pipelight
ended up in rpmfusion. We should add a new
pipelight-selinux package to rpmfusion-nonfree
and import the latest src.rpm from:

To fix this, feel free to make me the maintainer
of pipelight-selinux (I'm a pipelight user).

Regards,

Hans