freeworld review

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 23:02:43 CET 2015

> Need updates :
>

> F21:
> sonic-visualiser-2.4.1-2.fc21.src.rpm
> sonic-visualiser-freeworld-2.1-2.fc21.src.rpm
> F22:
> sonic-visualiser-2.4.1-2.fc22.src.rpm
> sonic-visualiser-freeworld-2.1-2.fc22.src.rpm
> F23:
> sonic-visualiser-2.4.1-4.fc23.src.rpm
> sonic-visualiser-freeworld-2.1-2.fc22.src.rpm

Sorry, I don't understand all this.
What question are you trying to answear ?

Because the question is not:" is the package rebuild for f23" ? but instead:
Is the package at the correct version in f23 (in a first step).
If already at the correct version, can we keep the same build as f22 or
rebuilt it for f23 (the reason for the rebuild is because it's c++ and/or
there is a soname bump for it's dependencies).

if you want me do to something, I need a "list " for free section and the
list for the nonfree section.

Thx