No subject

Fri Oct 30 18:31:03 CET 2015

any help is appreciated.
Hopefully, next year I will have a day off!

Last word to mention, some project started as a replacement for RPM
Fusion. While it's probably a good opportunity to learn how to start a
self repository / project, I just remind that it will also put Fedora
users into a conflicting situation where packages from one repo will
behave badly with packages from others repos. (missing options,
subpackage, etc).

So I really hope theses new repositories will find their way to our
community repository.

Thx

PS: I have some issue with gmail email rate limitations, if you want
an info from me, please drop by #rpmfusion on IRC freenodes.

--
-