Github pull request

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Sat Apr 30 16:41:50 CEST 2016

Hi,
By the way
Kwizart chat to me, for this weekend, : "I will have a next slot to
work on this starting this Friday evening"
He already ask me to freeze commits on 16 Apr: "kwizart: sergiomb, no,
sorry, no update for vlc and x265 for now, we need to freeze f23 before
that"
On 6 Apr, sergiomb, pkgs01 has been migrated to c7.2 and is working
with fas, so it will be easier to deploy dist-git on it

So I'm waiting to see if we can move dist-git to the correct and final
place , as planed, and after that we may do some branches like f24,
rawhide, epel7 ...

Bottom line the commits to git are frozen, sorry .

--
Sérgio M. B.