Build overrides for Fedora packages

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Fri Dec 2 17:51:45 CET 2016

On 12/02/2016 10:44 AM, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> I've put the updates manually for f25-free, the long term way would be
> to have a script that automatically grab a list of package to put in
> overrides.
> You will have to wait for a rawhide push for f26-free to grab them.

Rawhide has had libcec 4.0 for a month already and Kodi in rawhide uses libcec 4.0
today. My main concern is with Fedora 25 as Kodi in Fedora 25 is expecting libcec
3.1. I need to rebuild Kodi in Fedora 25 so it can support libcec 4.0.

There is currently a mashing issue so the update has not been pushed to Fedora 25
updates-testing yet. Have you manually added the RPMs to the buildroot? I see you
kicked off a newRepo task for f25-free.

Thanks,
Michael