Cleaning the bugzilla product Fedora AKA cleaning the house.

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Mon Jan 11 00:12:54 CET 2016

Hi,
I intend, if I may, clean / close RPMFusion bugzilla , Fedora Product
[1] .
First remind all maintainers that now we got the sources on github.com
[2] and they can make pull requests and update his packages with the
instructions on this [3] wiki page.

Since a few releases until today, we haven't RPMFusion working as we
liked/wanted and it wasn't easy to maintain the software. Meanwhile
people go and I don't know if people is active or not.
Looking at bug reports, if bug report don't have set the release
version, they don't get closed, so I would like to close the old bugs
that doesn't make sense and apply the code that people ask in other bug
report, if the report were opened for more than one month and update
software if it is only update the version.
I will try read carefully all bug reports to not do more mess, but
closing bugs leaves us a better perspective of we have to do and I do
not have to worry with them again.
Ah also would like add dead.package in packages that need it,
like picard-freeworld for example.

[1]
https://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&list_i
d=8712&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&product=F
edora

[2]
https://github.com/rpmfusion/

[3]