nailer, gmtk, gnome-mplayer and gecko-mediaplayer

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 21:34:43 CET 2016

Hi list,

the main developer behind nailer, gmtk, gnome-mplayer and
gecko-mediaplayer has switched to Mac in late 2013 [1]. Since then, only
one release was made [2], after which the code has not seen much
activity (2 commits). Github migration has not helped either [3].
All of the above makes me consider retiring the packages. Even though
they are functional, I am not in position to fix any of the bugs reported.
Please let me know what you think.

Best regards,
Julian

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/gnome-mplayer/bG9fBqxk4k0