strange koji error

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 17:50:58 CEST 2016

> 6409 build (rawhide-free, /free/VirtualBox-
> kmod:c14771bf9f717d5866c564759e7bc95cad68823d): open (arm-
> builder02.scaleway.rpmfusion.net) -> FAILED: BuildError: Error running
> GIT command "git clone -n git://pkgs.rpmfusion.org/free/VirtualBox-kmod
> /var/lib/mock/f25-free-build-1565-371/root/tmp/scmroot/VirtualBox-
> kmod", see checkout.log for details
>
> Kwizart, maybe he should look at permissions on Git , when you commit
> with kwizart user and with gittolise problem , I think we need fix all,
> other users commit don't really fix all cgit permissions to read , I
> suggest look permissions and owner of files .git directories .

Yes, I'm not pushing with my shell account anymore, I have created a
dedicated nchauvet account which doesn't have shell access.
I don't know how it's handled in the fedora infra side currently.

Thx fix on the server side is:
cd free/<module>
git gc
git fsck
(fixed a dangling object)
I've submitted the job to see if that fix is enought.
Please check that all the content seems here from your local copy.

--
-