[ANNOUNCE] RPM Fusion infra is back for contributors

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 16:17:07 CEST 2016

> On Sun, Jun 19, 2016 at 5:12 PM, Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I just want to say that there is now a minimal version of rfpkg available.
>> http://koji.rpmfusion.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=447
>

> Great news! Until there is a solution for uploading sources, what procedure
> should I follow to update mythtv to the new 0.28 release?

Hello,
You can still attempt to upload using rfpkg new-sources
mythtv-etc.tar.gz or use md5sum mythtv-etc.tar.gz > sources if you
don't have a big upload bandwith

I will verify the source content and submit the build manually for the
related branches...

Please try to have a look on the updated wiki for contributors:
http://rpmfusion.org/Contributors

--
-