Kodi

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 23:40:22 CEST 2016

> On 22/06/16 22:42, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
>>

>> If this is how you are going to treat your contributors then I am
>> considering dropping my involvement in RPMFusion. You have never been
>> considerate of my help and continuously belittle me. I do not appreciate it.
>>

> You are certainly not alone in this. I presume that other contributors has
> come to the conclusion that their efforts  is more appreciated somewhere
> else. At least, I have.

Can you please explain a little more your point of view ? and what did
you expect ?
I know there is a certain repo that does well in bashing the project
but I wouldn't expect his argument would hold to any contributor here!

Btw there is now a dedicated gihub for the infra tasks
https://github.com/rpmfusion-infra
and still the bugzilla.

--
-