The mail is back ! Re: RPMfusion governance (Was: Kodi)

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Thu Jun 23 03:10:40 CEST 2016

Hi,
First alleluia ! the mail is back in business, so we can chat again. (I
have about 176 message to read ! )

Please understand (Alec and Michael) the platform and new infra was
raised with a lot effort of kwizart. One the most difficult things (for
me) is deal with communication many people use RPMFusion but not many
participate when things stopped everyone came and ask the same
questions. I realize that is much more practical do an wiki page or a
page in ask Fedora, that try reply to all people, so it is hard deal
with all communications and communicate in general, specially if we do
not know exactly what it will happen.
Another problem is we can't stop, every day we have new updates for
something, but was made the decision of do a new infra, instead use the
very obsolete one (the latest release of psp pages [1] was on 2001, for
example) so we should be happy !

Michael sorry for not commit kodi-16.1 , I hadn't time , I also have
much less free time than some months ago, but now you can commit again
!

Anyway the things aren't even close to be finished, with pkgdb we could
read the owners of the project [2], which give you ability for commit ,
but many other things in pkgdb aren't working ... , so please have a
break on us (I can't find the correct translation) .

Thanks,

[1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/psp/

[2] https://admin.rpmfusion.org/pkgdb/package/free/kodi/

--