docs - commiting to git

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Fri Jun 24 12:56:00 CEST 2016

hi,

I've tried to follow http://rpmfusion.org/Contributors
and one thing (among others but I didn't write notes, damn) is that the
command:

  rfpkg commit -a -m "Update to 1.0"

fails ... obviously rfpkg doesn't know what to do with the 'add' option

my preferred solution is to let its internal logic work, so I'd suggest
replacing:

  rfpkg commit -a -m "Update to 1.0"
  rfpkg push

with

  rfpkg commit -p -c

which has the nice bonus that it uses the first changelog entry as the
commit message, you don't have to write it manually

similar thing would apply to the "5. Updating an existing package" section,
but that needs to be reworked more thoroughly

opinions?

am I free to make this change? (if I can remember my password to wiki :-)

K.

--
Karel Volný
QE BaseOs/Daemons Team