[kaffeine] Patch for gcc6 and cmake changes

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 04:07:14 CEST 2016

On 29 June 2016 at 00:10, Mamoru TASAKA wrote:
> Hello:

I see. That makes sense. But I think the problem is with
config->lnbNumber instead of 0xe0 (I didn't look into the source code,
this is my guess).
The standard [1] says (page 239):

"A narrowing conversion is an implicit conversion
(7.4)
from an integer type or unscoped enumeration type to an integer type
that cannot represent all the
values of the original type, except where the source is a constant
expression whose value after integral
promotions will fit into the target type."

Constant int 224 is within range for char as far as I know so it would
fit into char. Thus, if my interpretation is right, it should not be
considered narrowing conversion.

Thanks for guiding to the conventions of the new standard.
Cheers,
Orcan

[1] http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2014/n4296.pdf