Removing ARM support in Kodi

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Tue Nov 1 19:48:53 CET 2016

I'm going to remove the ARM build for Kodi unless someone can give me a compelling
reason to keep it. The Kodi build has never worked even if it was successfully building.

You have to tell Kodi at compile time what graphics processor you want to support.
One build of Kodi only supports one ARM graphics engine. I didn't see this until I
was trying to fix the broken ARM build this week. Up until now Kodi was compiling
with AMLogic support (Mali GPUs) and since we don't ship the graphics driver this
build would never work if someone tried to use Kodi on a Fedora ARM install.

Regards,
Michael