FAS fully migrated to new version and URL

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 08:02:15 CET 2016

> On 11/02/2016 06:27 PM, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
>
> With the migration from older URL to admin.rpmfusion.org/accounts we
> had an issue with new users accounts.
>
> This is now fixed and old URL is disabled, there is still a need to
> build rpmfusion-packager for the new fas. So I hope someelse to pick
> the tasks so I can continue with my long list.
>
> I was able to create an account.  Thanks!
>
> Now, I can't create a package request.  The server never responds to the
> post, and a proxy of some kind eventually times out:
>
> https://admin.rpmfusion.org/pkgdb/request/package/

Thx for reporting.

So I've restarted the service, there were still probably some leftover
from the fas->admin switch.
Now request for new package is known not to work on our pkgdb, you
still need to do an old style "SCM request" to import a new package
into RPM Fusion as described in the Contributor guide.

Thx

--
-