x265 updates ?

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 09:20:11 CET 2016

> All packages successfully built in this order:
> x265-2.1-1.fc26.src.rpm
> ffmpeg-3.2-1.fc26.src.rpm
> avidemux-2.6.12-6.fc26.src.rpm
> gstreamer1-plugins-bad-freeworld-1.8.2-1.fc26.src.rpm
> vlc-3.0.0-0.9.fc26.src.rpm
>
> Also all packages successfully built in F25
> May I update rawhide with x265-2.1 and rebuild the others ? and after
> publish in rawhide, update also F25 ?
I don't understand why such question comes one week before the release !
Specially as I've asked if there is a special x265/x264 update while
talking about the ffmpeg-3.2 introduction.

So I'm asking again, is there also a x264 snapshot refresh needed ?

Please update rawhide for x265 , then we will see how this work to
decide for f25 backport.
But this update at this stage would be denied by the guidelines.

--
-