rpmfusion buildsystem network connectivity issues?

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 09:39:37 CET 2016

Hi All,

It seems that the buildsystem is having network connectivity issues?

I see 3 problems:

1) If I do a git push, then it hangs in what I presume is a post-push hook,
if I then ctrl+c and do a git remote update then everything did get pushed

2) F25 builds have been failing for the last 2 days due to buildroot issues
(I was waiting for the cronjob to fix this, but it does not seem to)

3) The newrepo task for all repos seems to be failing, see:
http://koji.rpmfusion.org/koji/index

Regards,

Hans