packager ssl issue with rf git push/new-sources/upload

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:18:02 CET 2016

> Hi, I'm trying to do the above actions with rfpkg and getting error:
> $ rfpkg upload ~/rpmbuild/SOURCES/audacity-zz.tar.gz
> Could not execute new_sources: (58, 'SSL peer rejected your certificate
> as expired.')
The message should have been explicit. It's more about your x509 than
your ssh key:
There is a need to generate a new key periodically (same as fedora).
openssl x509 -text  -in ~/.rpmfusion.cert -dates -noout

Are you sure to have rpmfusion-packager 0.5.3 and that the content of
~/.rpmfusion-server-ca.cert looks good ?

Thx