Looking for new maintainer for the rpmfusion gstreamer* pkgs

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:15:51 CET 2016

> Hi All,
>
> My plate wrt opensource projects I maintain / work
> on is getting a bit too full, so I'm trying to
> delegate various tasks.
>
> As such I'm looking for someone to take over the
> rpmfusion gstreamer* pkgs from me. I welcome new
> maintainers for any other rpmfusion pkgs I maintain
> as well.

Thx for fixed the gstreamer packages.

Did you know anyone that could take over the maintenance of the
packages from any of your colleges ?
Specially is there anyone that would already maintain some gstreamer
package is fedora and would do the related ones in RPM Fusion ?

Well, of course if there is no maintainer, the old rule apply: they
should be removed from the repo.
I would better have a maintainer than an exception here given how
important the package for some desktop.

--
-