Looking for new maintainer for the rpmfusion gstreamer* pkgs

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Wed Nov 16 17:49:22 CET 2016

On Qua, 2016-11-16 at 15:23 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 16-11-16 15:15, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:

> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > My plate wrt opensource projects I maintain / work
> > > on is getting a bit too full, so I'm trying to
> > > delegate various tasks.
> > >
> > > As such I'm looking for someone to take over the
> > > rpmfusion gstreamer* pkgs from me. I welcome new
> > > maintainers for any other rpmfusion pkgs I maintain
> > > as well.
> > Thx for fixed the gstreamer packages.
> >
> > Did you know anyone that could take over the maintenance of the
> > packages from any of your colleges ?
> > Specially is there anyone that would already maintain some
> > gstreamer
> > package is fedora and would do the related ones in RPM Fusion ?
> >
> > Well, of course if there is no maintainer, the old rule apply: they
> > should be removed from the repo.
> > I would better have a maintainer than an exception here given how
> > important the package for some desktop.
> If no-one steps up I will keep maintaining these, but since they
> are used by so many people I hope someone else will show an
> interest in maintaining them. So any takers ? I'm happy to
> co-maintainen.

First sorry for my bad mood in the other day, It was more private
things than Fedora/RPMFusion things, so my sincerely apologizes,
sometimes I think is too much for me ... . And I appreciate much your
work .

I can maintain audacious-plugins-freeworld since is a package that I
use, so I can test it .

Best regards,
--
Sérgio M. B.