Looking for new maintainer for the rpmfusion gstreamer* pkgs

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 17:50:24 CET 2016

Hi,

On 17-11-16 17:46, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> On 11/13/2016 05:26 AM, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> As such I'm looking for someone to take over the
>> rpmfusion gstreamer* pkgs from me. I welcome new
>> maintainers for any other rpmfusion pkgs I maintain
>> as well.
>
> Hi Hans,
>
> If Leigh (your co-maintainer) doesn't want them then I would be happy to help.

Ah I see now in pkgdb that Leigh indeed is co-maintaining
these now a days (sorry I forgot, too much on my mind).

That is great, thank you Leigh! Michael, would you be
willing to co-maintain them with Leigh and me ?

I find that team maintenance usually works better,
then when one of us finds the team to e.g. sync with
upstream releases, that will happen, rather then
that we've a single point of failure (or of delay
usually) causing us to e.g. lag with syncing with
upstream.

Regards,

Hans