Comps for F25 (was Re: comps for free/nonfree repos in rpmfusion)

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 12:43:24 CET 2016

On Thu, 2016-11-10 at 19:13 +0100, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> Here is a quick TODO list anyone can take:
> - clean packages not in rpmfusion anymore (moved to fedora, orphaned)

Ok, looking at the jump from F24 to F25, there are a few packages that
were in comps that are now missing, and I'd like to verify that this is
expected:

In 24 and not in 25:
Free:
audacious-plugins-freeworld-mp3 (I'm assuming this is in Fedora now,
but I don't use audacious.)

Non-free:
gens (i686 only in F24, is this now gone?)
mame-data-extras
mame-data-extras-robby
xorg-x11-drv-nvidia

Should I be removing all of these from the comps for F25 or are some of
these mistakes?

Jonathan