Comps for F25 (was Re: comps for free/nonfree repos in rpmfusion)

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 12:59:15 CET 2016

> On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 12:43 PM, Jonathan Dieter <jdieter at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 2016-11-10 at 19:13 +0100, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
>>> Here is a quick TODO list anyone can take:
>>> - clean packages not in rpmfusion anymore (moved to fedora, orphaned)
>>
>> Ok, looking at the jump from F24 to F25, there are a few packages that
>> were in comps that are now missing, and I'd like to verify that this is
>> expected:
> [..]
>> Non-free:
>> gens (i686 only in F24, is this now gone?)
>
> No, it should be there.
I think I've got issue with gens multilibs, I've fixed gens-gs, so now
it's correctly copied into the x86_64 even with doc, but I don't
remember what is the particular issue with gens.
@Andrea
Given the GA repos are frozen. Can you rebuild gens if needed ?

I think the others mame pacakges can be removed, nvidia is currently
in updates-testing, I will push them soon.

Thx

--
-