F25 rpmfusion repos

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 21:18:41 CEST 2016

> In fedora I am always build release for all supported versions (for example
> f23, f24, f25, rawhide now) if it possible. And can solve build problems on
> early development stage.
You are , but it's not mandatory, not even technically required.

If you think a rebuild is always better, maybe you should consider a
source based distro instead.
But a pre-built distro should only rebuild package when necessary
instead but instead focus

Anyway, you miss-understood my last comment, I've just say that you
should move this question to fedora instead (in devel ml).
There you will have plenty of answers.

Thx