F25 rpmfusion repos

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Wed Oct 19 19:32:58 CEST 2016

On Ter, 2016-10-18 at 19:12 +0000, Vascom wrote:
> In fedora I am always build release for all supported versions (for
> example f23, f24, f25, rawhide now) if it possible. And can solve
> build problems on early development stage.
> It help find roblems not only in my package but in all BuildRequires.
> Also package builded with latest available BR versions that may have
> solve some warnings or has new features.
> I am think it is good for most packages.

I understand you perfectly , I also advocate package rebuilds, but here
in RPMFusion , for now, we also try to save maximum infra work. So we
just follow Fedora rules , which in F25 we don't had any mass rebuild.

In F25 we got 7685 packages with f24 or lower disttag.
dnf repoquery --releasever=25 --disablerepo='*' --enablerepo=fedora --
repoid=fedora  --qf "%{repoid} %{sourcerpm}" | grep -vP "fc25" | wc -l

--
Sérgio M. B.