build perl problem

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Sat Oct 22 00:00:14 CEST 2016

On Sex, 2016-10-21 at 22:03 +0200, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:

> > On 21/10/16 13:49, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:

> > > [...]
> > >
> > > @Paul,
> > > Thx for joining us.
> > >
> > > I'm fixing few issues related to the fas migration from the last
> > > days,
> > > so you should be able to fix packages in git starting from now.
> > > But I expect you cannot submit build until you can get your
> > > rpmfusion
> > > cert, I hope to have this fixed over the week-end.
> > > Then you will be able to submit build.
> > > Until then, please drop me an email (or to sergiomb) if you need
> > > some
> > > packages to build.
> >
> > Thanks for that.
> >
> > Builds are no problem actually, perl-Crypt-IDEA is mine and I
> > updated and
> > built it soon after the new infra came online. perl-PGPLOT is now
> > done too.
> Okay, you can try to request acl commit also, the main interest it
> that you will be noticed of changes in both packages once the
> notification emails will be fixed.
> That and bugreports from bugzilla.
>
> There is no perl or others groups in rpmfusion, I haven't looked at
> how it's implemented, but this could be re-used.
>
> Other topic, but related to perl. Can anyone can explain why
> perl-generator isn't part of perl-devel if not the case already ?
> Thx

mock -r fedora-25-x86_64-rpmfusion_free --init
mock -r fedora-25-x86_64-rpmfusion_free --install perl-devel
mock -r fedora-25-x86_64-rpmfusion_free --install perl-generators
mock -r fedora-25-x86_64-rpmfusion_free --init
mock -r fedora-25-x86_64-rpmfusion_free --install perl-generators
mock -r fedora-25-x86_64-rpmfusion_free --install perl-devel

testing with mock proves that perl-generators is not part of perl-devel
and vice-versa. perl-devel is for whatrequires  "libperl.so*" and perl-
generators is for whatprovides  "perl(*)" , easy to query , ah and this
problems just happens on rebuilds :), because packages still working if
we not rebuild them .

--
Sérgio M. B.