akmods RFE

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 03:22:16 CEST 2016

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 6:07 PM, Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com> wrote:

> Le 28 oct. 2016 19:48, "Richard Shaw" <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> a écrit :
> >
> > I have a request to disable plugs on kmod install (dnf --noplugins)...
> >
> > Anyone see any issues with that?
> Seems appropriate, do you have a bugzilla for this request? Which case it
> was ?
> Is there others advices from the dnf team ?

No, the request was made by email but seems innocuous enough as we don't
currently require any plugins be enabled during install.

I could ask for feedback from the dnf team but as technically we don't even
need DNF for akmods (we could force install using RPM) I'm not sure what
input they would provide.

Thanks,
Richard