yet anothers things to do: Appstream, comps and remix

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 12:45:03 CET 2016

On Fri, 2016-10-28 at 10:30 +0200, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> That was probably because the Base repo is defined in Fedora, but if
> we change Base in a 3rd part repo, one can "control" packages that
> are
> installed.
> So I don't know if the feature was kept.

FWIW, I'm the sysadmin of a school running Fedora, and we normally use
a PXE install for our installations.

I have a private repository setup in addition to RPM Fusion, and I've
setup comps in it so that all of the software we want in our standard
install ends up being included automatically when @workstation-product-
environment is installed.

So, at least from what I can see, this does still work all the way up
through Fedora 24.

Jonathan