build perl problem on mythtv

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 12:33:30 CEST 2016

> I found the bug and could have a big impact.
>
> When we use mock with
> config_opts['package_manager'] = 'yum'
>
> locale -a fails [1]
>
> rpm -qa | grep glibc
> glibc-common-2.24-3.fc25.x86_64
> glibc-headers-2.24-3.fc25.x86_64
> glibc-langpack-zu-2.24-3.fc25.x86_64
> glibc-devel-2.24-3.fc25.x86_64
> glibc-2.24-3.fc25.x86_64
>
> install glibc-all-langpacks fix the problem
>
> with config_opts['package_manager'] = 'dnf' glibc-all-langpacks is
> installed instead glibc-langpack-zu, so we don't have this problem.

I've added glibc-all-langpacks to the srpm-build and srpm-build groups
for the f26-free koji target.
please try to see if it works.

dnf doesn't work with us for some reasons (it loses its network
access, maybe something around proxy and ipv4 only network, I've
recently fixed the buildroot for el7 and yum because of that ).

Thx

--
-