SSL on download1.rpmfusion.org

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 12:03:18 CEST 2016

>> Warren ( i guess some of you knows him ) pointed to me that the repo rpm
>> file was downloaded from a http server, not a https one, and well he has
>> a point. So i'm gonna make a cert on https://letsencrypt.org/ and setup
>> the https vhost for download1.rpmfusion.org.
>
> It would probably a good idea to include rpmfusion.org on this cert and
> server the whole website over https.

letsencrypt doesn't provide wildcard, and that will be a different
server (so a different cert).
But basically yes, the plan is to migrate to letsencrypt everywhere.
so remaining services are fas and the wiki (rpmfusion.org) and will be
done once thoses services will be migrated to the new infra.
(admin pkgs and bugzilla are already migrated).

thx

--
-