NVidia-Drivers / libcuda.so?

mmamiga6 at gmail.com mmamiga6 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 18:18:50 CET 2013

Make sure that on you profile with seti that cuda tasks are checked or you
just will not get any.
I crunch on average 20000 / day and cuda tasks are no problem.
Are you running an anonymous platform or are you running straight. If not
optimized apps are the only way to crunch. It is about 10 times faster
Projects/your account/setiathome preferences/ make sure that nvidia gpu is
saying yes

Michael Miles