libfaad ???

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Mar 27 22:45:10 CET 2013

Am 27.03.2013 22:36, schrieb Sérgio Basto:

>> the rpmfusion crap does not support H264/AAC for HTML5
> what is need ?

AAC for H264?

> yeah you use x264 git master unstable, rpmfusion
> use x264 stable-branch one month outdated.

maybe things are now a little better
not so long ago the rpmfusion packages where a bunch of sonames behind

but however, i do not follow rpmfusion since at least 3 years
in context of ffmpeg because i am not in the position to risk
having vulnerable builds on a server for months as happened
often enough by ignoring secuity updates from upstream

> ffmpeg-1.0.5-1.fc18.x86_64 is very outdated ?

the current version is 1.2
1.0 is a very old codebase

> You could help us, we still have some dependencies that doesn't compile
> against ffmpeg-1.1.4-1.fc19 and in rawhide we are preparing ffmpeg-1.2

so build a compat-package as done with the ffpeg-compat-0.6 in F18